Descripción del trabajo
THE WORLD OF UBISOFT
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 55 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where bothplayers and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Ubisoft Barcelona Mobile brings together dedicated, experienced professionals focused on crafting high-quality F2P games for mobile. We strongly believe in the core values at the centre of our Ubilife, which encourage us to take ownership of our work, continually striving for excellence while promoting the sharing of knowledge across individuals and teams, without losing our sense of enjoyment and fun, or our respect and care for one another.
Do you want to join us in the world of mobile gaming? If so, read on!
YOUR DAILY ADVENTURE
The main responsibilities of the Community Developer will be to:
- Create overall CRM strategies and tactical campaigns that extend the level of player engagement with an eye towards improving player retention, facilitating customer satisfaction and building brand awareness.
- Partner with marketing, CRM and development teams to understand product designs, provide feedback on features, tools, and channels being created to manage or drive community/social/viral activities, and devise compelling programs that leverage these elements.
- Define the communication channels the game will use.
- Partner with production teams and brand teams in order to facilitate approvals, oversee publishing, and coordinate messaging in both community short and long-term strategy and vision to drive traffic to community content.
- Manage a community manager and partner with customer support and CRM managers representatives to establish community moderation, prioritization, conduct policies and synthesize player input/feedback to provide guidance to game production teams.
- Create and maintain a calendar that communicates the schedule of overall community content beats.
- Lead the creative process resulting in the creation of community content, including but not limited to written articles/blogs, videos/livestreams, tutorials/guides, and developer Q&A/AMAs.
- Drive online and location-based event-focused engagement activities such as tournaments and competitions.
- Own community-focused communications in both day-to-day and crisis management situations.
- Generate reporting that communicates player mood/sentiment and the effectiveness/ROI of community-oriented content/programs.
- Create and revise Community and product-related documents and reporting templates.
- Prepare detailed communication plans, FAQs and launch packages.
- Collaboration with international Ubisoft teams worldwide.
- 4+ years’ experience working in community management, social media, online marketing, and/or user experience roles.
- 2+ years’ experience in a professional game development or publishing environment, preferably working on service-based games.
- Strong understanding of content management systems and social media channels/platforms/services, mechanics, and trends, especially Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Twitch.
- Strong organizational, project management, and cross-functional coordination skills.
- Excellent English and French written and oral communication skills and the ability to create quality documentation for internal and external audiences.
- Additional languages are a big plus (Spanish, Catalan) but not required.
- Great, positive attitude, social personality and a true team-player.
- Experience with video content production and/or livestreaming preferred. Prior experience presenting to public audiences or “on-camera” experience a significant plus.
- A passion for gaming and personal experience as an active member of online gaming communities’ significant plusses.
YOUR LIFE AT UBISOFT BARCELONA MOBILE (and PERKS)
- 25 vacation days per year + day off in your Ubi-Birthday.
- Flexible Working Hours & Working from Home policy.
- Reduced schedule on August, Easter, Christmas and special dates such Sant Jordi and Sant Joan.
- Flexible compensation with Ticket Restaurant.
- Mobile device grant based on seniority.
- Cigna private Health insurance.
- Physiotherapist special rates in the office.
- Professional development programs and tickets to international events.
- English, Spanish and French free lessons in the studio.
- Great discounts in our games.
- Gym special rates and discounts in other services.
- Nespresso coffee, organic fruit and other beverages.
- Company parties and events.
- Friday’s beers.
- Relocation Package (when needed).
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender sexual orientation, age or disability status.