Descripción del trabajo
Stuart (DPD Group) is a sustainable last-mile delivery company that connects retailers and e-merchants to a fleet of geolocalised couriers across several countries in Europe. Our MissionWe are an impact-driven company that aims to build the future of logistics for a more sustainable world: shared, efficient and reliable. We are committed to creating a new standard for urban deliveries that meet today’s environmental and social challenges while offering a premium delivery experience blending speed, flexibility and convenience. Our motto: “Make every delivery a moment all of us can truly celebrate!” More than 8000+ leading brands already partner with us across Restaurants, Grocery, Retail & Luxury, eCommerce and Professional Services to deliver all types of goods at the tap of a button. Stuart is a highly diverse and inclusive company of 500+ talents from 90+ countries working in Paris , London , Barcelona, Madrid , Poland and remotely around the world It’s the right moment and the right place for us to make an impact on millions of people, as home delivery services hit a record high. And guess what? You can help us fulfil our vision Let's talk about Solutions Engineering ️The Solutions Engineering team's vision is to be the engineering team that adds the most business value in the shortest amount of time. We develop impactful applications, products, tools, and utilities to ensure our clients have the best possible service. You put the name and we provide what we call Solutions. We are the ones that close the gap between Engineering and Business to resolve the needs that Stuart users have that are not addressed directly by the platform This role will have a huge impact in a newly forming department where there are still many things yet to be defined. In a sense, it will be like joining a Startup inside a StartupThe role will report directly to Blazej Misiak. As Stuart grows the team grows which means there's lots of room for real career development! This position is available to work remotely anywhere in Spain
- Developing and maintaining innovative Solutions for our local business team's needs.
- Developing new Services to integrate the Stuart platform with other services.
- Developing new web applications for new local Stuart products.
- Developing new mobile applications for Hub optimization/management.
- Developing and maintain integrations for the clients of our local business teams.
- Contributing to defining along with the rest of the Engineering team our next APIs (as a key consumer of it).
- Solutions orientated mindset!
- Minimum of four years of experience.
- Computer science degree, Vocational Education or similar related with computer science.
- Experience in NodeJS.
- Experience in building applications/plugins.
- Experience in Continuous Integration and deployment processes.
- A proactive and highly autonomous personality.
- Prepared to step beyond one’s comfort zone.
- Committed to maintaining high-quality code.
- Fluent in English.
- Family-friendly work-life balance - work from home and flexible hours
- Option to work remotely anywhere in Spain
- Ticket Restaurant by Edenred (€11 daily)
- Unlimited access to Udemy for all your learning and development needs
- Stuart Academy with regular workshops, Stu-Classes, and Stu-Talks
- Stuart is putting Mental Health Awareness first! Wellness Allowance (€40 monthly) to use in any gym or sport class
- Private healthcare provided by Sanitas ️
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a company culture focused on learning and development
You’ve read all this way but you’re missing a skill or two? No problem, it’s our job to up-skill you to take your career to the next level. What we’re trying to say is, don’t be afraid to apply if you don’t tick all the boxes At Stuart, we believe that employees today want to evolve in collaborative, high-growth environments where they can demonstrate their abilities and thrive both professionally and personally. We are convinced that employees need to find alignment between their inner values and their company’s culture and mission to unlock their full potential. We work to create a culture of empowerment, continuous learning and growth where everyone can bring expertise, own projects and easily measure their impact Stuart is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to promoting diversity. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status Want to learn more about us? Visit https://stuart.com/about-us/