Descripción del trabajo
Headquarters: Spain URL: https://www.codegram.com
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to join our remote team of engineers. As a frontend developer, you will closely collaborate with clients, product managers and developers to build wonderful, accessible interfaces for all kinds of websites and web applications.About usWe are a multidisciplinary collaborative team with extensive experience solving challenging problems for renowned organizations around the globe. Dedicated to a wide range of sectors, we work together to design, create and manage innovative work that is both smart and effective for companies such as GitHub, the Davis Cup competition, the Decidim participatory citizenship framework, and a long list of international clients who trust us to build their next project.What you'll do
- Be a key player in the intersection of engineering and design
- Work closely with clients, designers, product managers, engineering and leadership in a highly collaborative environment
- Work in user-facing features together with our team
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UX/UI designs and help uncover new opportunities
- Optimize our projects for performance and accessibility
- Create outstanding, rich digital experience for desktop and mobile, tablets and anything in between.
- Stay on top of the newest technologies to find new, more efficient ways to work
What you’ll bring
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience in Software Development
- In-depth knowledge of the foundational languages of the web (CSS, HTML, JS)
- Thorough knowledge of one or more of the currently leading UI libraries (React, Vue, Angular)
- Experience working on state management libraries such as Redux, Vuex or MobX
- A desire to create inclusive, accessible interfaces.
- A strong eye for design and the nuances that make for great digital experiences
- Solid problem-solving skills and creative thinking
- Strong communication skills in English
- Experience building hybrid applications with React Native, Electron, Flutter or similar.
- Experience building component libraries with Storybook or similar tools.
- A will to collaborate with the OSS community
- Some degree of experience working with back-end technologies
BenefitsWe like to take care of our team, and we offer:
- Remote-first: work from wherever you feel most comfortable
- Flexible hours: adjust your daily plan to your personal needs to work efficiently
- Work-life balance: work 35 hours per week, and enjoy the rest living life
- Annual leave: 37 weekdays of holiday per calendar year to take at your convenience
- Fitness and Health budget: a yearly amount for your well-being activities
- Home equipment budget: to ensure you’re comfortable working from home
- Onboarding Buddy: start your adventure with guidance and support
- Mentor's support: for assistance, to give/get feedback, set goals and develop your skills
- Career path: a professional development plan
- Growth budget: just choose what you wish to learn!
- Knowledge sharing: internal talks, regular team meetings and rich knowledge database
- Retreats and dinners: have fun with your co-workers eating, playing sports and other cool activities (well, we'll restart them as soon as it is safe to do so)
- Hack days: we step away from our day-to-day to pursue ideas no matter how crazy they seem
- Equipment: a Mac and additional accessories. We like to work with the best equipment
- Coworking: if you’d rather work from a coworking space near where you live, we’ve got you covered
- €32.000-38.000 gross/year
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/codegram-senior-frontend-developer