We are hiring! One of our clients is looking for Trading Systems Support Analyst!
Your day-to-day activities will include dealing with end-user issues/queries and providing 1st and 2nd level functional support to business users. The focus will be on business-critical applications, trading systems covering a variety of commodities, such as Oil, gas, power, metals, agriculture, etc. You will also work with the IT Help Desk on user issues escalation and other business applications support analysts. When required, you would also contribute on new projects/enhancement requests delivering new functionality
- Offer 2nd Level support within the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA), via the use of telephone, email, instant messaging, and other tools.
- Maintain and demonstrate a service-oriented approach, as well as an understanding of the customer’s business needs to maintain high customer satisfaction ratings.
- Fast responsiveness to all incoming incidents/calls, ensure they are logged, have high attention to detail to escalate and close the incidents/calls in a timely manner (as per SLA).
- Incident reports should contain sufficient accurate information to promote the development of the ICT Knowledge Base and increase the resolution rate.
- Escalate issues to the relevant support groups and follow up until resolution is achieved in order to close the incidents in a timely manner.
- Any complaints or potential issues should be addressed to the Business Analysis & Trading Systems Support Team lead.
- The Trading Support team caters to the immediate needs of our customers, resolving a high percentage of issues independently and liaising with specialist groups within the business and technology to ensure fast resolution of issues that require additional coordination to resolve.
- Contribute and assist when required on the compilation of Test Plans, execution of systems testing and configuration of automated testing tools.
- Manage client expectations effectively and update users regularly on their requests until closure.
- Good understanding and follow the ITIL based, service management processes.
- Should understand and adhere to standards, SLAs and policies, which must be followed and guide users accordingly.
Must have Skills:
- Formal education, ideally at University level or equivalent level of certification and experience.
- 3 - 5 years of previous relevant professional experience.
- Candidates must possess some experience in supporting CTRM/ETRM, Trading (Physical/Financial) and related tools with knowledge of at least one of the following commodities (Oil products, Gas, Power, Coal, Emissions, Agriculture) and has the ability to learn.
- Strong SQL skills. Ability to debug/write stored procedures.
- Experience of providing Customer Service to a global user base.
- Team player with ability to exercise flexibility, demonstrate initiative for ensure the business support needs are met in a proactive manner with minimum supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to communicate technical solutions to non-technical users, in a multi cultured working environment and able to cope in stressful/difficult/conflict situations in a serviced oriented manner.
- Highly organized and possess analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
- Knowledge of Trading related and processes, especially Physical Oil-Trading; or/and Global Energy
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office software and other related data analysis tools.
- General skills on ICT technologies.
- Understanding of database design, SQL and Report generation within business applications.
- Experience in writing Code/Scripts to automate daily EOD processes and setup feeds.
Nice to have Skills:
- Business Analysis and related techniques experience, especially in the energy/trading sector will be an advantage.
- Experience using/supporting commercial shipping software
- Other languages in addition to English will be useful but not mandatory, e.g. French.
- Certifications/experience on any of the following will be very useful: Microsoft software technologies, Software design, development and testing methodologies / concepts, Project management, ITIL.
- Technical knowledge of applications and database design/development techniques.
If you are interested, please send your resume at: [email protected]!